Each Sunday we gather for Sunday School (Christian Education) at 9:30am. We have classes for Children, Youth & Adult Sunday School.
We gather for Worship at 10:45am. Something that is at the core of who we are is that we celebrate the Lord’s supper each Sunday and is open to everyone.
What to Expect
- Arrival: If it’s your first time, we recommend arriving 10-15 minutes prior to the worship start time. That will give you enough time to park and find a seat before the service begins.
- Dress: We welcome everyone just as they are. Some people dress up and others dress very casually. We encourage you to come the way that you feel most comfortable.
- During the Service: Each worship you can always expect inspiring music and a message of hope. As part of the service we take up an offering. If you are a guest, please do not feel any pressure or obligation to give. This is an act of worship for our regular participants, allowing them to thank God for all of the great work God is doing in their lives. Sermons that are intellectually honest and spiritually inspiring.
- Children’s Ministry: We understand how precious your children are and we take great care to make sure that they are safe at all times. When you drop off and pick up your kids there is a check-in and out process to make sure every kid gets home safely. Nursery care and every environment is supervised by qualified volunteers who are loving, professional. They have also agreed to background checks and been cleared by our staff.
- Guest Information: As a guest, we encourage you to fill out our connect sheet form during worship, this helps us to stay in communication with you and let you know about all of the exciting things happening at New Covenant throughout the year.
Learn More about New Covenant
We are a faith community committed to improving life and wholeness for every single other and for the Earth. Our kids’ and youth programs centered around compassion, inclusion, and fun. You will find opportunities to serve and work for justice for our houseless, immigrant, impoverished, and marginalized neighbors.
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, including, but not limited to: People of conventional faith, progressive faith, no faith in particular, or uncertain. All, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, or physical ability are encouraged to serve and lead in all facets of congregational life. We are a community that is deeply Christian, but open, ecumenical, and recognizes we still have lots to learn.
Mon. – Thurs. 9a-4p
- 9:30a Children, Youth & Adult Sunday School
- 10:45a Worship
You can find us quarter mile south of NW 122nd & N Rockwell Ave. on the east side of the road. Just North of Putnam City High school.