Are you looking to deepen your faith, make new connections, and serve your community? Look no further than the vibrant and diverse ministries offered at New Covenant Christian Church. With a wide range of opportunities for people of all ages and interests, there’s something for everyone to get involved with. Give by Volunteering and giving back to the community.
- Adult Sunday School: Discover a space for thought-provoking discussions, Bible study, and personal growth in our adult education.
- Nc3Children’s Ministry: Invest in the spiritual growth of the younger generation by joining our Children’s Ministry, where you can mentor and guide them on their faith journey.
- Fellowship: Help nurture authentic relationships, make new friends, and plan fun activities.
- Music Ministry: Unleash your musical talents and use them to praise and worship God. Whether you’re a singer or instrumentalist, there’s a place for you.
- Quilters: Express your creativity while connecting with others. Come create beautiful quilts, share stories, and bless others with your handiwork.
- Pub Theology: Join with others from our church and the wider community the 3rd Thursday of each month at a local pub, bar, or restaurant at 6pm.
- Book Club: Join with others from our church and the wider community the 1st Thursday of each month at 6pm in the conference room inside our office area
- Welcome Team: Be a friendly face and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all who enter our church.
- Worship: Use your gifts to lead and participate in meaningful worship. Whether it’s through singing, playing an instrument, or other forms of artistic expression, join us in praising God.
- Nc3Youth Ministry: Engage with our dynamic Youth Ministry, where young people have the chance to build strong connections, explore their faith, and make a positive impact in the world.
These ministries are just a glimpse of the many ways you can get involved in serving and growing at New Covenant Christian Church. Take the next step and embark on a fulfilling journey of faith and community. Send us a message and let us know if you would like to get involved in serving.